The Rod Library welcomes you to UNI! The library's faculty and staff are here to help you find success at UNI.
- This online research guide has been created to connect students in Nichole Zumbach Harken's Cornerstone class (UNIV 1000) with books, articles, and other resources available from UNI's Rod Library.
- This guide is designed to point you toward selected online and print resources to help you during your time in Cornerstone.
- The librarian assigned to your section of Cornerstone is Jim Kelly. If you have questions about these library resources or if you'd like to set up a research consultation, please contact Jim. Jim can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, research consultations can also be requested at this link.
- Help is also available via online chat and other means of communication here.