Library guide to access news about politics, and political magazines. Provides tips on where to search and how to search.
News articles can either be found by using the library databases or by using OneSearch! OneSearch! is located on the library homepage or by clicking here.
The following databases are available by going to Databases A-Z from the library homepage.
- For more focus and more choices:
- Too many results:
- Limit your search to Title/Subject/Abstract
- Get the phrase:
- Use Quotes
- (Example: "tea party")
- Get specific:
- Use AND
- (Example: political AND parties AND California)
- Broaden results:
- Use OR
- (Example: financing OR funding)
- Get variations of words:
- Use an ASTERISK (*)
- financ* gets all variations of the word such as: finance, financial, financing, etc.