Essential Rod Library Tools
- UNISTAR (Search for books in Rod Library and electronic books)
- Subjects A-Z (Find out what databases are most useful for your topic and search them all at once)
- Databases A-Z (Select a database from this alphabetical list and use it to search for articles)
- Ask Us! (Chat, email, call or text your questions)
- Research Consultation (Meet with a librarian one-on-one to help with your research)
Michael Porter on the Five Competitive Forces
Click square brackets in lower right to go full screen.
This subject guide describes important resources in the field of management. Use the tabs above to navigate to different pages of the guide.
Some of the databases on this guide also are available through the Rod Library home page (Databases A-Z or Subjects A-Z) and Business Portal.
If you have questions about the resources on this guide, please ask us using the link on the right side of this page or on the Rod Library home page.
OneSearch! - Business
Need help? Ask!
319-273-2838 (RIS Dept.)