"Health is not a Condition of Matter, but of Mind."
-Mary Baker Eddy, Science & Health (1875)
Mary Baker Eddy, Wikimedia Commons, photo in public domain
Articles - Google Scholar Search
Click on the linker Find it! @ UNI to possibly get to the complete article. The linker connects to the library's licensed resources.
Books - Google Book Search
A click on a result from Google Books opens an interface in which the user may view pages from the book, if out of copyright or if the copyright owner has given permission. For in-print books where permission has been granted, the number of viewable pages is limited to a "preview"
OneSearch! Health & Medicine
OneSearch! General Search
Books - UNISTAR Library Catalog
Essential Rod Library Resources for Research
- UNISTAR (Search for books in Rod Library and electronic books)
- UNISTAR (Find out if Rod Library has access to a particular journal)
- Subjects A-Z (Find out what databases are most useful for your topic and search them all at once)
- Databases A-Z (Select a database from this alphabetical list and use it to search for articles)
- Ask Us! (Chat, email, call or text your questions)
- Research Consultation (Meet with a librarian one-on-one to help with your research)
Rod Library on Social Media
This guide has been created by University of Northern Iowa Rod Library and is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.