Essential Rod Library Tools
- UNISTAR (Search for books in Rod Library and electronic books)
- Subjects A-Z (Find out what databases are most useful for your topic and search them all at once)
- Databases A-Z (Select a database from this alphabetical list and use it to search for articles)
- Ask Us! (Chat, email, call or text your questions)
- Research Consultation (Meet with a librarian one-on-one to help with your research)
This guide is intended to help Marketing Research students by introducing important research concepts and pointing to useful sources and search tools.
Many of the online sources listed on this guide can also be accessed from the Rod Library home page and from the Rod Library Business Portal. The Business Portal can be reached at this URL - http://www.lib.uni.edu/business-portal. It also can be reached from the College of Business Administration home page under the Current Students (lower left), then Educational Resources heading on the right.
Many of the datases listed on this guide are licensed by Rod Library. If accessing such databases from off campus, you will be asked to enter your UNI CatID information.