I, WikiFB3 [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/), via Wikimedia Commons
Essential Rod Library Tools
- UNISTAR (Search for books in Rod Library and electronic books)
- Databases by Subject (View databases arranged by broad subject areas.)
- Databases A-Z (Select a database from this alphabetical list and use it to search for articles)
- Ask Us! (FAQ, Chat, email, call or text your questions)
- Research Consultation (Meet with a librarian one-on-one to help with your research)
This guide is intended to help Principles of Marketing students by introducing important research concepts and pointing to useful sources and search tools.
Many of the online sources listed on this guide can be searched as a group using the OneSearch! box below. The specific databases can also be accessed from:
The Business Portal also can be reached from the College of Business Administration home page under the Current Students link at the lower left side of the page, then under Educational Resources on the right side of the next page.
Need help using search tools or tracking down a citation? Click the Ask Us link on the right side of the Rod Library home page to learn about getting help via chat, email, text, or research consultation.
OneSearch! - Business
Need help? Ask!
319-273-2838 (Liaison & Research Unit)
Zoom video conferencing/screensharing: http://tinyurl.com/stanzoom