How to find Spanish language research articles on sociolinguistics with LLBA (Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts)
- Head to the Rod Library website – http://www.library.uni.edu (or just google – UNI Library)
- Click on the “Databases A-Z” inside the OneSearch box.
- Click on the | L | option in the alphabetical guide.
- Click on Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (or on this link)
- Type in "sociolinguistics" (or other related subject headings) in the first blank.
- Change the dropdown menu to the right of the search blank to Subject heading (all) -- SU
- Before searching - check the box below for Scholarly Journals.
- Before searching - check the box farther below for Spanish.
- To retrieve articles from your results - click on the link.
- As a result of clicking on you will likely be asked to "Borrow from other libraries." Click on this link to request the article from interlibrary loan.
(warning - interlibrary loan can take a few days to a few weeks - locate and request your articles early).