Tip for Searching in IEEE: After you have run a search, use the drop down menu to limit your results to "My Subscribed Content" to see articles that are available through UNI's subscription.
1. ABI/INFORM searches all text by default (see first image below).
2. Search results in ABI/INFORM are sorted by "Relevance" (see second image below) by default, though you can re-sort them based on date of publication.
3. Search results can be narrowed to specific types of publications such as trade journals or scholarly journals (see second image below).
Search tip for Business Source Complete:
1. Select the "All Text" drop down option next to each search box you use. See first two images below.
2. Results can be refined by limiting to "Source Type" (type of publication). See bottom image.